|(click on images to enlarge)|
VINTAGE POSTCARD: Water Street (now Harbor Road) Southport in 1910
Near the entrance to where Ye Yacht Yard is today on then Water Street (Harbor Road).
Set-a-spell on the left, also on the left appears to be a mast of one of Southport's last market boats moored
in the Harbor, probably the schooner Mary Elizabeth.
To the right, the turret of Captain Peet's home.