(click on image to enlarge)
View looking Northeast on Pequot Avenue At Westway Road
Black and white postcard; Ess and Ess Photo Co., 19 E 17th St NY, NY. This is believed to be one of a set of post cards printed in 1913. Printed on front of card: "Pequot Ave., Southport, Conn." Buildings on right hand side: 1) Roderick Curtis House; 2) Howard N. Wakeman House--house has been razed; 3) O. T. Sherwood House #683; 4. Mrs E L Wells House; spire of Trinity Church. Building on left, with columns, is 678 Pequot Ave, F.D. Perry House/Episcopal Rectory.
Publisher: Pequot Library Association
Date: circa 1913?